An urgernt call back service is held between 9 - 11 Monday to Friday. Appointments will only be allocated to those phoning the surgery before 10am on a first come, first serve basis. As the demand for this clinic can be high, these appointments are for patients who cannot wait for the next bookable appointment. Patients with less urgent or on-going problems or those who wish to see a specific clinician are advised to book a routine appointment.
Our Appointment System
Before booking an appointment please check who is best placed to deal with your condition:
How to Make an Appointment
Our healthcare team comprises a wide range of professionals. For day to day appointments you might be seen by either a nurse or a doctor depending on the nature of the problem.
Our practice nurse team are specially trained to assess and treat a wide range of health conditions meaning that it will not always be necessary to see a doctor.
Find out how to make the best of your appointment
What Type Of Appointment Would Suit You?
On the Day Walk-in Clinics
Not able to see the doctor outside of working hours? Early Bird and late surgeries are available by pre-booked appointment to see the Doctor or Practice Nurse.
Evening and Weekend Hubs
For information on evening and weekend availability at this practice, see below
The Practice Nurses can help you with a range of issues from health management to vaccinations.
Book in Advance
It is best to book your appointment in advance to ensure that you see the Doctor of your choice at the time most convenient for yourself. Please phone the practice on 0207 479 9750 for more information.
Out of Hours
If you have an urgent health problem which cannot wait until the surgery is open please call 111
Patients can book appointments up to 2 weeks in advance and from 8pm the night before using our online booking system
Accessing Patient Services
Our practice is pleased to offer patients enhanced clinical access to GPs and other healthcare professionals, including:
- 100 clinical appointments per 1000 patients per week
- Patients telephoning our practice will never be asked to call back. (unless the patient chooses to call back e.g. if they want to see a GP or other healthcare professional who is currently on leave)
- We offer an open reception and telephone service from 08:00 – 18:30 from Monday to Friday.
- Patients can make an online booking up to 4 weeks ahead
- Our receptionists are trained in care navigation and signposting and can provided advice about appropriate alternative services such as extended hours hubs
- We regularly review our systems to ensure there are enough appointments to meet patient needs every week
We aim to provide the best access we can for our patients. If you have any questions or suggestions please ask a member of staff or ask to speak to the practice manager.
Continuity of Care
For your safety it is better for you to consult with your registered doctor for on-going problems or with the doctor who has been dealing with your problem. Therefore, unless it is an emergency and where possible, please ask to consult with the doctor who is dealing with your problem.
- Your name will be added to the duty doctor’s telephone list, with a brief description of your concern along with your best contact number.
- The duty doctor will work through a list calling each patient and will prioritise urgent cases but will aim to return your call within 2 hours.
- The duty doctor may call certain patients before others depending on the symptoms and the age of the person.
- The triage system is in place to provide same day access to GP advice and if an appointment is required we will allocate you to the doctor best suited to your concern.
- The duty doctor can also provide advice and/or a prescription which can be collected from the surgery reception.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.